g-L4b

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

HOW TO DO IT - HDRV HDR Video

This is a short but very good and simple tutorial about how to work with the HDR video technique made by Jochem D  I hope you enjoy it as I did and share with us your results.


TUTORIAL - HDRV HDR Video from Jochem D on Vimeo.
This is my first "real" tutorial. Its about HDRV. These are pretty much the basics of it, the creative mind will find better ways of doing this.

Theres more to come at www.mmvf.nl


written and recorded - jochem drost
narration - david brooks
footage - kevin de jong

1 comment:

  1. I have not gone through the video but I can imagine how beautifully it will work. Today in home I will definitely try out this.

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por contactarme, por favor deja tus datos y me comunico a la brevedad.

Saludos,
Gabriel Jiménez "g-L4b VJ"