g-L4b

Friday, January 27, 2012

HOW TO DO IT - PROJECTION AND CAMERA MAPPING TECHNNIQUES

Now you can watch and learn how to do Projection and Camera Mapping with this tutorial made by Louder Than 11 enjoy!



"To celebrate the release of Park Life: Yosemite Bouldering I recorded a hung over video of myself (Jordan Shipman) attempting to teach you how I made the titles for this video. I used some camera mapping techniques to project textures onto 3d geometry to create text that appears to be emerging out of the boulders.
I try to explain a lot in this one. As always, constructive feedback is always appreciated. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll do my best to answer them! Oh, and sorry about the audio glitch in the beginning. I didn't realize the music volume was up that high. I wasn't saying anything important anyway :)"

You should watch Park Life: Yosemite Bouldering and/or Download it for FREE here! http://lt11.com/2012/01/16/park-life-yosemite-bouldering/